Tuesday 27th August 2019
(9am – 12.30pm)
Safeguarding Adults at Risk (Levels 2 and 3).
Half Day Training Course – Suitable for All Staff within Care Settings.
This course has been devised for those who work with adults who may be classed as at risk within health, social care or education settings. Our training team can work with your organisation to ensure that your own policies and procedures are incorporated into the training.
This course includes:
- Defining abuse
- Signs and symptoms
- Underlying factors
- What to do
- Company policies and procedures
- Information sharing
- Physical abuse
- Domestic violence or abuse
- Sexual, psychological and emotional abuse
- Financial or material abuse
- Modern slavery, mate crime, discriminatory abuse, organisational and institutional abuse
- Neglect, acts of omission and self-neglect
This half day course is £30.00 + VAT Per Person.
Please contact the Key Training Academy on 0333 241 2626
to book and pay, or email firstname.lastname@example.org