Monday 8th July 2019 (9am – 12.30pm)
Half Day training course – suitable for Nurses and Carers.
This half day course is designed to reinforce the principles and practice of good infection control measures and why they are important. The course considers the implications of infection control negligence and the persons who may at risk through poor practice. This training includes a practical session where learners are asked to practice correct handwashing technique (using a UV system), perform their own risk assessment, and is reinforced with a multiple-choice quiz.
This Course includes:
- Why infection control?
- Common bacteria and infections
- People at risk
- Sources of infection
- How infections are transmitted
- ‘Breaking the Chain’ of infection
- Risk assessment
- Controlling the risks of infection
- Good hygiene practice, including the World Health Organisation’s handwashing technique- Waste disposal, spillages and PPE
- Cleaning activities
- Other tips for controlling risk in various work areas
This half day course is £30.00 + VAT Per Person.
Please contact the Key Training Academy on 0333 241 2626 to book and pay, or email firstname.lastname@example.org