This full-day training course is structured as a ‘workshop’, led by a highly experienced care trainer who can assist managers to build and/or refine their care planning. The course offers managers practical tools and model documents, policies and recording systems that can be adapted to your own care setting and used to produce effective care plans.
This course includes:
- Why person-centered care planning?
- Essential elements of care plans
- Why risk assessments?
- Model risk assessments and their completion
- Basics of record-keeping and document management- Model policies and recording documents
- Lifestyle plans
- Future planning
- The advice in the preparation and adaptation of model documents for setting’s use