Tuesday 2nd July 2019 (9am – 12.30pm)
Suitable for Nurses and Carers
This half day session is aimed at care and support workers working with people with dementia diagnosis who are prescribed medication for this condition. It gives an overview of the common medications, the reasons they are prescribed, their possible side effects, risk factors and contradictions.
This Course includes:
- Behavioural and psychological symptoms in dementia
- Using medication to treat behavioural and psychological symptoms- Antipsychotic drugs
- Antidepressants and anticonvulsants
- Cholinesterase inhibitors
- Drugs used to treat sleep disturbances
- Possible side effects
- Risk factors and possible contra-indications
This half day course is £30.00 + VAT Per Person.
Please contact the Key Training Academy on 0333 241 2626 to book and pay, or email email@example.com