Tuesday 13th August 2019 & Wednesday 14th August 2019
This qualification is aimed at anyone involved in the movement and assistance of people and is intended as a further development qualification. It is also suitable as refresher training.
This is underpinned by the safe principles of moving and handling but recognises the special skills required when assisting and moving people.
This course includes:
- What is manual handling?
- The reasons for safe manual handling
- Legislation – manual handling operations regulations 1992
- basic anatomy of the spine
- manual handling risk assessment
- applying safe manual handling and moving people safely
- benefit/consequences of manual handling
- personal safety
- health and dignity issues
- personal handling plans
This course is delivered via two days of workshops that include both theory and practical skills. Please note that all learners will be required to complete a self declaration of their fitness to carry out manual handling tasks to take part in ongoing practical skills assessment.
This 2 day course is £95.00 + VAT Per Person.
Please contact the Key Training Academy on 0333 241 2626
to book and pay, or email firstname.lastname@example.org